In an increasingly competitive employment environment, when you want to attract and retain high performers, managing your employee relations and communications are increasingly critical and form part of your overall HR strategy.
This course will guide you to develop and implement HR P&Ps in your organization. You will ensure that your employment contracts and HR manuals meet your business needs, whilst attracting, retaining, engaging, and motivating employees. It will cover the fundamentals of HR policy development from strategy alignment through to policy identification and implementation.
Course Objectives of Writing Policies & Procedure for HR and Organizations
- Understand organization culture and ensure that policies are used as a strategic alignment tool – not a policing mechanism.
- Carry out an in-depth analysis of their organization’s HR policy
- Benchmark their policies against current best practices and the latest thinking.
- Improve employee engagement whilst developing trust and fairness for both parties in the employer-employee relationship.
- Develop, implement, and revise HR policies and procedures.
Writing Policies & Procedure for HR and Organizations Course Outlines