Designed to enable for QA/QC personnel to acquire the essential knowledge and skills in order to establish an effective QMS or interested in developing and advancing their career on the subject.
Objective of Effective Quality Assurance & Control - QA/QC
- Understand the basic roles and responsibilities of a Quality Control/ Quality Assurance functions
- Understand the basic concept of “quality" and how it fits into an organization’s products, services, and strategies
- Define the differences between Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Adopt quality methodologies that have been in used in the relevant industry
- Overcoming quality-related challenges
- Acquire the methodologies to detect, collecting data/ information, recording and reporting anomalies
- Equip oneself with essential measuring and monitoring quality tools
- Evaluate the quality level statistically
Course Outline of Effective Quality Assurance & Control - QA/QC
Module 1 – Quality Control & Quality Assurance
- Introduction Quality Control & Quality Assurance
- Being Best in Class
- Understanding The Needs of Quality Management System
- Understanding Customers’ Needs and Expectations?
Module 2 – Managing Quality Effectively
- Understanding The Juran’s Trilogy for Effective Quality Planning, Implementation, Control and Improvement.
- Identifying the Challenges Relating To the 3 Components (I.E. Planning, Control and Improvement).
- Understanding What Is Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance is Everyone Responsibility
Module 3 – Cost Of Quality
- Understanding The Cost Of Quality
- Understanding Being Effective and Efficient
- Eliminating The 7 Wastes
- Applying The COQ Applications for Quality Assurance
Module 4 – Quality Management System for Effective QA Management
- Understanding the Process Model for Effective QA
- Understanding the Context of the Organization & QMS
- Demonstrating the Leadership
- Risk Management for Effective Prevention
- Effective Resources Management
- Effective Operations Planning and Control
- Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Evaluation
- Remedial, Corrective and Preventive Improvement
- Case Study: Risk-Based Approach to Effective QA
Module 5 – Effective Quality Assurance and Quality Control Management
- Understanding The Needs and Expectations Of Non-Conformance And Follow-Up Action
- Effective Way for Correcting a Non-Conforming Product and/ or Process.
- Implementing Controls for Better Process Management.
- Understanding Difference between Corrective and Preventive Action.
Module 6 – Effective Quality Management System Improvement for Excellent Business Management System
- Understanding the Needs for Continual and Continuous Improvement as a Business Catalyst.
- Establishing Kaizen as Platform for Improvement.
- Determining the Essential Tools and Methods for Effective QA/QC.
- Delivering the Buy-In to Addressing the People Issues.